Sean-McPhersonSean-McPherson

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

The Pirate Collab The Pirate Collab

Eh..

Wonderful choice of song, but it would have been nice if the animation actually matched up with the song.

Pretty good.

Bertn responds:

Eh, thanks.

Shinigami ATTACK!!! Shinigami ATTACK!!!

Well done...

I'm not a huge sprite fan but, for whatever reason, this was entertaining. Good job.

Flash Wars: Episode I Flash Wars: Episode I

Well...

I suppose everyone does have a 'First Flash' animation, so I'm keeping that in mind. But when you say "...I put an unbelievable amount of imagination...", the we have a little problem. You just summarized the final scene from Episode IV, not really your own imagination.

Keep at it.

SilverBowArts responds:

Yeah I guess I exaggerated that a bit, what I meant to say was, tried very hard. I just wanted people to understand that I'm a flash student not a flash professional. :D thanks for the decent score though. lol

life in the bathroom life in the bathroom

Entertaining

That was pretty funny, and the animation was very smooth. But it wasn't a Flash movie. I suppose that isn't as important now as it used to be, but that used to be what NewGrounds was about.

Zelda Short: Ganandorf Zelda Short: Ganandorf

Urgh?

Almost too random. Still pretty funny though.

SNS: Goldeneye SNS: Goldeneye

Urgh...weird

It was really random, but funny random, just kinda stupid. But graphic wise it was nice.

Stirred Not Shaken: TWINE Stirred Not Shaken: TWINE

Grand.

Bloody brilliant. Some unhinged joints, the run cycle was slightly lame, but if that's what you wanted, cool.

~Sean

Wonchop responds:

Hehe, well run cycles are hard, so I just made it quite comic.

Stirred Not Shaken: DAD Stirred Not Shaken: DAD

OMFG a 10

That was brilliant. That's all I can say.

Eric-S responds:

Thanks Dude :)

Say Dammit! Say Dammit!

Yeah!

Great job Wonchop. I really liked it. That and the PONY-TAIL OF DOOM! She was dressed up kinda funny though.

Wonchop responds:

Cos she's a ninja chick ;)